Ein Blick ins Ausland:
Quality library and information services are fundamental to the success of our society
The CILIP Manifesto sets out six priorities for the next Westminster governmentto ensure that quality library and information provision, delivered by skilled and committed practitioners, continues and improves.
It has been developed to focus on making library and information provision better for users and society. If the government implements these six practical priorities our library and information services will both benefit and improve.
CILIP says the government must:
1. Make school libraries statutory
2. Promote and protect the rights of users within copyright law
3. Build a successful knowledge economy
4. Preserve the UK’s digital cultural heritage
5. Fund and enable the effective co-ordination of health information
6. Develop a set of library entitlements for public library users