Professionals / Full-Time 38.5 h / Permanent
- Manage collections of print and electronic journals, catalogue books and other material
- Update and instruct reference management systems
- Run in-depth searches on specific topics
- Liaise with MED-EL worldwide
- Management of ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Master’s degree or higher degree (University, FH) in library science or equivalent level of education
- At least five years’ experience working in a library or information center
- Experience in various online databases
- Training experience with reference management systems
- Helpfulness and the ability to work independently and collaborate with others
Please apply in English!
- Central Location
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- International Environment
- Workplace Well-Being
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 41,691.44.
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Marina Engl.