The Library of the European University Institute seeks 4 candidates for one-year paid traineeships beginning in spring (beginning 1 February) and autumn (beginning 1 November) 2022.
The European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research, situated in the Tuscan hills overlooking Florence.
The EUI Library is a vibrant academic library meeting the research needs of EUI Professors, Fellows and PhD Researchers in the Social Sciences. Our services include InterLibrary Loan, Circulation, Acquisitions, Institutional Repository and Open Science, Cataloguing, Electronic Resources Management, Integrated Library Systems and Journals. Our trainees have the opportunity of working in these services, carrying out both basic day to day library tasks but also being part of special projects.
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applications: 31 October 2021
- For more information please refer to these links:
- Traineeships at the EUI Library https://www.eui.eu/libtraineeship
- The European University Institute: https://www.eui.eu
- The EUI Library https://www.eui.eu/Library
- Feedback from previous Library trainees https://www.eui.eu/librarytraineestestimonials
- Promotional video: https://youtu.be/j70Z2sUkPwY