The Call for Contributions is now open for the third:
INCONECSS – International Conference on Economics and Business Information
May 17-19, 2022, online conference
The abstract submission deadline is January 11th, 2022.
INCONECSS is an international conference for researchers, librarians and other information specialists supporting researchers in Economics and Business Studies. INCONECSS wants to be a platform for the exchange on changing user needs and services as well as on the evolving landscape of scholarly publishing.
INCONECSS encourages conversations between researchers, information specialists and other people working in fields related to information provision for research in Economics and Business Studies.
The world of business and economics research and information: Collaborate, compete or collapse?
You are invited to submit original contributions on services or best practice and experience, including but not limited to the following:
- Cooperation: How to provide better services through cooperation rather than competition?
- Open Access / Open Science
- Corona effects
- AI and Structured Data and Big Data: Libraries versus AI or Libraries and AI – Best of both worlds?
- Research and teaching support: How to support students, scholars, early career researchers?
Besides the topic presentations, we will have an inspirational corner for short presentations.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 11, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: March 11, 2022
- Final submission of document/presentation: May 6, 2022
- Conference Dates: May 17-19, 2022 (three half days with different times of day to accommodate different time zones)
You can find details on the submission process and criteria for evaluation on our website: https://www.inconecss.eu/call.html
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org